Tiffany is the name of the following:
*Tiffany, Wisconsin is a town in Dunn County, Wisconsin, United States
*Tiffany, Pennsylvania is a borough in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Tiffany (singer) is the stage name of Tiffany Darwish, an American pop singer known for hit songs in 1987-1989 like "I Think We're Alone Now" and "Could've Been". Her first album was also called Tiffany.
- Tiffany (cat breed) is the name of a cat breed
- Tiffany Lords, a character from the Rival Schools video game series.
Tiffany is associated with a famous jewelry maker:
- Tiffany & Co., a silver and jewelry firm, known mainly as Tiffany's
- Charles Lewis Tiffany, founder of Tiffany & Co.
- Louis Comfort Tiffany, stained glass artist and jewelry designer, son of Charles Lewis Tiffany.
- The book Breakfast at Tiffany's, by Truman Capote, or the movie based on the book, released by Paramount Pictures in 1961, or the song "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something which refers to the movie.