Usher may refer to:
- Usher Raymond, an American R&B/pop singer and actor.
- An attendant or escort, such as one who shows patrons to their seats in a theatre, church, wedding, or other formal affair.
- A groomsman.
- A junior or assistant teacher at an English public school. This usage is now obsolete.
- The family name in Edgar Allan Poe's short-story "The Fall of the House of Usher".
- David Usher, an English falsetto rock singer/songwriter.
- The name of the famous Archbishop and biblical chronologer is spelt "James Ussher".
- Abbott Payson Usher (Abbott P. Usher, Abbott Usher), economic historian
- Roland Greene Usher (Roland G. Usher, Roland Usher), historian