"Who" may mean:
* Who (pronoun), an English language interrogative pronoun.
* The Who, a British rock band
* The Guess Who, a Canadian rock band
* who (Unix), a Unix command that shows IDs of the users logged-into a network
* Who? Who? Ministry, a short-lived 19th century British Conservative Government
* ''Doctor Who'', a British science fiction television series.
* One of the Five Ws
* ''Who? (album)'', the debut album of Tony! Toni! Toné!
* ''Who? (novel)'', a 1958 novel by science ficton author Algis Budrys, turned into a film with the same title in 1973
* Who magazine, an Australian magazine
* The Whos of Whoville from ''How the Grinch Stole Christmas!'', a book by Dr. Seuss
* Who, a masked wrestler gimmick used in the World Wrestling Federation by Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
"WHO" may stand for:
* World Health Organization
* WHO (AM), a radio station in Des Moines, Iowa, United States
* WHO-TV, television station in Des Moines operated by The New York Times Company
* Washington Homeschool Organization, a homeschool group in the US state of Washington
* World Humor Organization, a Denver-based Improvisational Comedy Company