Things We Said Today The Beatles
Received: from animal-farm.nevada.edu by redrock.nevada.edu (5.65c/M1.4)
with SMTP id ; Tue, 22 Jun 1993 09:22:48 -0700
Received: from calspan.com (port4.buffalo.pub-ip.psi.net) by animal-farm.nevada.edu id ; Tue, 22 Jun 1993 09:18:17 -0700
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 93 12:15:17 EDT
From: email@example.com (Jim Campobello)
Received: by calspan.com (4.1/3.1.090690-Calspan Advanced Technology Center)
id AA17556; Tue, 22 Jun 93 12:15:17 EDT
Subject: ThingsWeSaidToday, Beatles
Things We Said Today
1. [Am]You say [Em]you will l[Am]ove [Em]me, [Am]if I [Em]have to [Am]go.
2. You say you'll be mine girl, 'till the end of time.
3. 'nough to make you mine girl, be the only one.
1. Y[Am]ou'll be t[Em]hinking [Am]of [Em]me, s[Am]omehow [Em]I will k[Am]now.
2. These days such a kind girl, seems so hard to find.
3. Love me all the time girl, we'll go on and on.
1. S[C]omeday when I'm l[C7]onely, wi[F]shing you weren't so f[Bb]ar away.
2. Someday when we're dreaming, deep in love, not a lot to say.
3. Someday when we're dreaming, deep in love, not a lot to say.
1. T[Am]hen I w[Em]ill re-[Am]mem-[Em]ber th[Am]ings we s[Em]aid tod[Am]ay.
2. Then we will re-mem-ber things we said today.
3. Then we will re-mem-ber things we said today.
2,3. [A]Me I'm just the l[D]ucky kind, l[B7]ove to hear you [E7]say that love is l[A]ove,
2,3. And though we m[D]ay be blind, l[B7]ove is here to [Bb7]stay and that's e--
(Repeat 3rd verse)