Guitar Tabs, Chords and Lyrics
Update 25:10. 13:00. Site is back up running again. Songbooks are recovered. Woring on getting search back up..

#41  Dave Matthews Band

[Am]Come and see. I s[Bm7]wear by now I'm play[E5]ing time agai[Dsus2]nts my troubles oh.
[Am]Oh. I'm[Bm] coming [Em7]slow but [Dsus2]speeding. [Am]Do you wish a[Bm7] dance? And while I'm [Em]in
the front , the [Dsus2]play on time is w[Am]on. Oh, b[Bm]ut the diffi[E5]culty's coming[D]
[Am]here.[Bm] [E5] [D] [Am] [Bm] [Em9/7] [D]
[G]I will go i[D]n this w[C]ay and find my own way o[G]ut. I won't t[D]ell you to [C]be, but
it's coming to much mo[Am]re. Me.[Bm7] Come down the gh[Em7]osts come back r[Dsus2]eeling in
you n[Am]ow. O[Bm]h, what if they[Em7] came down cr[Dsus2]ushing?
[Am]In a way, I u[Bm7]sed to play for all o[Em]f the lonliness tha[Dsus2]t nobody notices [Am]now.
[Bm7]Boy begging, sl[Em]ow I'm co[Dsus2]ming he[Am]re, ye[Bm]ah yea[E5]h yeah. On[Dsus2]ly waiting. [Am]I
wanted to s[Bm7]tay I wanted p[Em7]lay, I wanted to [Dsus2]love you. I[Am]'m only this f[Bm7]ar, and
only to[Em]morrow leads the[Dsus2] way. I'[Am]m coming a w[Bm]altzing back and m[Em9]oving i[Em7]nto
your [Dsus2]head. Please.
[G]I wouldn't p[D]ass this b[Csus2]y. Oh, I wouldn't take any mo[G]re than I need. What
sort of [D]man goes b[Csus2]y. I will bring you water. W[G]hy won't you ever be g[D]lad?
It melts in to [C]wonder. I came in praying for y[G6]ou. Why won't you r[D]un in to
the rain and[C6/9] play and let the t[C]ears splash all over yo[Am]u?[Bm] [Em] [Dsus2]
Am Bm Em Dsus2 to the end.

Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. To remove this song please click here.

Text color:
Chord color:
Chord grids: 
Font size:    
Page size: 

Am Bm Bm7 C C6/9 Csus2 D Dsus2 E5 Em Em7 Em9 G G6
Rate #2 of 7 versions

Jango Player

Login - add to songbook

SHARE PAGE  

You need to log in to post comments