Wheels on the Bus Raffi
The wheels on th[D]e bus go round and round
[A]Round and round, [D]round and round
[D]The wheels on the bus go round and round
[A]All around the [D]town
*****now that you have the form I am only going to list the first lines of each verse*****
2. The wipers on the bus go swish swish swish
3. The driver on the bus goes "Move on back!"
4. The people on the bus go up and down
5. The horn on the bus goes beep beep beep
6. The baby on the bus goes "Wah wah wah!"
7. The parents on the bus go "Sh sh sh"
8. The wheels on the bus go round and round