You Look So Good in Love George Strait
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
You Look So Good in Love
by George Strait
1. [G]Oh how you sparkle, and [Am]oh how you shine. That
2. He must have stolen some stars from the sky and
1. [D]flush on your cheeks is [C]more than the
2. gave them to you to wear in your
1. [G]wine. And he must do something that [Am]I didn't do. What
2. eyes. And I had my chances but I set you free.
1. [D]ever he's doing it [C]looks good on [D]you.
2. And now I wonder why I couldn't see.
[D] [G] [Bm7]
You look so-------- good-------- in
[Am]love. You [D]want him that's easy to [G]see.
[D] [G] [Bm7] [Am]
You look so-------- good-------- in love.
[D]I wish you still wanted [G]me.[D]