Mamas Babies Be Cowboys-crd Willie Nelson
1. [D]Cowboys ain't easy to love and they're harder to [G]hold.
2. Cowboys like smoky old pool rooms and clear mountain mornings
1. [A7]They'd rather give you a song than diamonds or [D]gold.
2. little warm puppies and children and girls of the night.
1. [D]Lone Star belt buckles and old faded Levis and
2. Them that don't know him won't like them and them that do
1. [G]each night begins a new day
2. sometimes won't know how to take him.
1. If you [A7]don't understand him and he don't die young
2. He ain't wrong he's just different but his pride won't let him
1. he probably just rides away.
2. do things to make you think he's right.
[D]Mammas don't let your Babies grow up to be Cow[G]boys
don't [A7]let'em pick guitars and drive'em old trucks
let'em be doctors and lawyers and [D]such.
Mammas don't let your Babies grow up to be [G]Cowboys
cause the'll [A7]never stay home and they're always alone
even with someone they [D]love.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/chordiepro/include/panel.inc on line 55