Notice: Undefined index: PATH_INFO in /var/www/chordiepro/chord.pere on line 794
Crazy Little Thing Called Love Queen
You need to log in to post comments
I suggest a few changes:
1. Transpose -2 to D (as igor suggests).
2. The F in the verse should be Bb. I don't think there are any F's in the song when it is played in D. See also 3 below.
3. Chorus: The F, C and D should be replaced with Bb, E and A.
4. The 6 Eb's in the transition back to the verse should be E's.
5. If you want to play the six bass notes in the recording prior to the EEEEEEA, play C-B-Bb, G-Gb-F (string 5 frets 3-2-1, string 6 frets 3-2-1).
igor loco (report)
I've went to the 'Transpose Chords' bit...& went Down 2-semi tones to D. It sounds like, the 'copy key' to me!?!