• mixoritu
  • Junior Member
  • Registered: 2019-10-07
  • Last post: Never
  • Posts: 0

Contact information

Current signature

Another option, instead of getting the three month tourist visa once you first arrive in the nation, is to receive a three month business visa as described earlier which can be extended in the nation.  Many countries do not need you to acquire a transit visa if you plan to be in the nation solely for transit purpose.