• gutusamu
  • Junior Member
  • Real name: Luke Morrice
  • From: Chesterfield
  • Registered: 2019-11-23
  • Last post: Never
  • Posts: 0

Contact information

Current signature

Applicants should know that there's NO period of grace in connection with extensions. Relationships of over 12 months Where the relationship has been around for over 12 months, a Dependent Entry Permit is going to be issued in line with the Principals approved period of stay. After securing your work permit, you're then likely to need to acquire the Work Visa.