• muyutipo
  • Junior Member
  • Real name: Manuel O'Brien
  • Registered: 2020-03-27
  • Last post: Never
  • Posts: 0

Contact information

Current signature

Whenever you're in the United States you might have to first get your Netherlands Schengen Visa. Even if you are a citizen of some other nation that isn't allowed. There are a couple of exceptions if you are coming into the nation for work, but the one that is most significant is.