Re: PHOTOS OF MEMBERS

David I knew there was a good reason I loved both thanks for the birthday wishes smile

buvvy wrote:

Russ, have a great 68, contrary to popular opinion, ice cream and rock & roll are GOOD FOR YOU. Indulge and ENJOY.
David

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Thank you Roger and its not belated as today is the 13th and my birthday started out good I woke up this morning lol

Roger Guppy wrote:

Sorry, I missed this one so it is a belated birthday wish from me and I hope you had a good one.

Roger

ozmoid and a happy birthday to your wife also thanks for the birthday wishes smile

ozmoid wrote:

Happy Birthday, Mr. Harding! You share the day with my wife, it'll make yours easy to remember. wink

Happy birthday Russell.  In that picture you don't really look like a mutant, but you still sound like one in all your recordings.  smile

I had one a week or so before you (44, as much fun to say as it is to be).  I'm figuring January is a boring month. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Thanks Zurf and we mutants have the ability to alter not only chords but our physicial appeareance in addition to bending time and strings and I wish you a belated congratulations on the 44 voyages around our sun smile

Happy Birthday Russell... !

Thanks Randy it was nice video chatting with you the other day perhaps on the weekend? I will register with the link you gave me after I get all my gear hooked up and some lighting chat later smile

riddler wrote:

Happy Birthday Russell... !

Happy Birthday Russ big_smile 68 and Looking Good Man

KAP

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Russell_Harding wrote:

Thank you Roger and its not belated as today is the 13th and my birthday started out good I woke up this morning lol

Roger Guppy wrote:

Sorry, I missed this one so it is a belated birthday wish from me and I hope you had a good one.

Roger

Perhaps I need lessons on how to read a calender lol. I will now have an ice cream and beer to celebrate with you as today is the day. Cheers, Happy Birthday and bottoms up.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hope you've had a great one Russell! Happy Birthday!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Kenny and Pix I did have a good one I took a couple of naps lol and made tacos for dinner I will pick out a few old movies to watch and curl up with a mug of hot chocolate (with nutmeg and cinnamon) and perhaps a dollop of ice cream and work on the next year thanks for the birthday wishes smile

Hi All,

Ive been away for the last few days  with friends in Liverpool, home of the beatles. I have been before, its a great place to visit. This time i also had another bonus. I met for the first time a person i met through chordie. Roger Guppy a moderator here, introduced me through Chordie to his ex wife Sue. We became great cyber friends. So, As Sue lives near liverpool i i asked to meet her if possible. Her husband kindly drove her down to meet up with me. It was emotional and lovely. Sue has a serious lung disease and is awaiting a lung transplant. Her courage to make the journey to meet me is just a smidgeon of the strength this woman and our relationship has. She is a darling woman, full of fun despite all her ill health. I ask for global support in prayer  and positive thinking for Sue to soon have her transplant.
To Paul her husband, You are a fine gentleman sir, it was  indeed a pleasure to meet you also.

I hope this  photo link works, as i dont know how to apply it properly

http://picasaweb.google.com/lena.odonov … directlink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDlCcGBtGd0

Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Great photos Helena and the link works out ok also "let it be" was a nice look back at the fab four hope you are feeling fine with old man winter comming it looks like a long one winter this year for us in Wisconsin we already had some snow thanks again for the photos and video smile

Thanks for the great pics Lena. It looks like you had a super time with Sue and Paul. How cool is the internet eh! when friendships like this can be attained. smile
Awesome big_smile

Kenny

I'm gonna have a visit to Sue's page, she's a great lady that deserves the support. Thanks for letting us know.

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hi  Helena,

It is great that you and Sue have eventually met each other after all this time as cyber friends. Although the weather loooks decided chilly there plenty of warmth in your smiles.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hello Everyone,

We had a great thanksgiving and did some jamming, Tess and I played guitar and auntie Shelly joined in like  songbird smile

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab182/wlbaye/Thanks2014.jpg

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab182/wlbaye/Thanks09032.jpg

Later, Wayne P

Thanks Wayne for the very nice photos of your thanksgiving get together looks like a good time was had by all smile

Lovely photos Wlbaye,

I cannot believe its warm enough to sit outside ! You'd be thanking God you wern't a brass monkey
if ya lived here lol freezing fog today, huge hail stones tonight, pounding down as i type. Now a threat of snow and ice for high ground tomorrow.

On the plus side my house is cosy and warm Thank God. I pity the homeless this night. I have so much to be thankful for.

From a brrrr Emerald,

Old Doll.

We had a real nice day for Thanksgiving it was 60 deg and it was hot in the house so we went out and worked out a couple tunes and Tess was a real trooper . We jammed  for a couple hours she is really getting good at picking but wanted some help with strumming .

I just strummed a G D Em C  progression for an hour with her and she was really getting better. Kids are so much fun when they want to learn. She picks everything up so quik . I tried to get her to strum tunes with me in the past but she thought it was boring but she has some friends in college that she has been playing with and she doesn't like her strumming cause it is to choppy and inconsistent .

Thank You we had a Wonderful Day

Later, Wayne P

One More little jammin buddy of mine.

His name is Kash , he is my great nephew.

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab182/wlbaye/NDAK016.jpg

Later, Wayne P

Atta boy Wayner big_smile
5 years time he'll be jamming big time with ya.

Great Pic

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

real nice photo there wayne looks like the little guy is having a lot of fun playing with you thanks for sharing smile

Here's a photo my nephew sent me, I was in Sturgis a couple years ago. I was heading out with my guitar to try and find a gig. I must of been expecting rain, had my rain jacket on smile

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab182/wlbaye/wayneguitar.jpg

Later, Wayne P

Nice Photo Wlbaye,

As my kids would say " COOL"

Old Doll.

Speaking of Sturgis here's a pic  30 yrs earlier in Sturgis, My best friend Kenny and I . Kenny on the right and Wayne on the left.
I think we were just killing time waiting for evening church services if I remember right smile

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab182/wlbaye/YoungerDays.jpg

Later, Wayne P