Re: Coffee or Tea?

I drink both. I tend to avoid coffee in the summer, in favor of sun tea.

Coffee for me. I do like sweet tea sometimes but never hot tea.

All you strong coffee drinkers, good for you.  The only way to drink it.  I have never been to a restaurant that has good coffee.  They always make it weak.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Here in Portugal restaurants and snack bars all have proper expresso coffee makers and is is rare that you come across a bad cup. Most of the worst coffees I have had have been from the big chains and franchises, Burger King, Pizza Hut and the worst of all Starbucks.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I'm a coffee guy unless I'm not feeling well.  Then I'm a tea guy..

Now available in 5G !

bensonp wrote:

All you strong coffee drinkers, good for you.  The only way to drink it.  I have never been to a restaurant that has good coffee.  They always make it weak.

Strongly agree!  Once in a while I'll ask if the coffee is fresh or old... if they say fresh I pass, if they hesitate I tell them I prefer the coffee if it's been on the burner a while because it makes for a slightly stronger cup!  Although, I do prefer it strong and flavorful to START with not just old and tough, but I'll take what I can get (hmmm... kind of like men LOL!) wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

32 (edited by Richard_Johnson 2013-02-11 06:23:47)

It's really nice discussion about coffee or tea and and also really nice above comments, guys, i like to both because, both good for me and often i like to take coffee and also often i like to take tea because, i like both ...
Shuck Restaurant

20  Tedder  Ave  Main Beach QLD 4217 Australia

Phone: +61 7 5528 4286

shuck.com.au

Located on the Gold Coast at Main Beach on the famous “Tedder Avenue”, Shuck Restaurant & Shuck Bar is the perfect corner position for people watching, whilst enjoying a cocktail or some of our wonderful food.

[url=http://shuck.com.au/]gold coast dining[/url]

Canada here - The only time I drink hot tea is on canoe trips when you're rushed and "bilin' the kittle" is the quickest way to get a hot drink. I love coffee, but NEVER drink instant - yuck!

Iced tea in the summer.
Randy

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

tea is refreshing, i also enjoy a coffee but as i get palpitations after, i try and keep my intake to one a month.

at airports i usually drink hot chocolate as both tea and coffee tastes like something a horse might leave in the street after a big meal!

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I love Coffee,I drink about 4 or 5 cups daily. Ice it in summer and ice tea in the summer also.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

coffee. Tea makes me sick to my stomach. Even Dunkin Donuts iced tea bothers me,

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Does anyone out their remember a song called "Think Twice" by Jay and the Pedestrians? If so could you send me the guitar chords they use. This song is from the 60's                      Thank You!     cool

38 (edited by Grah1 2013-02-03 08:54:14)

Coffee for me   2 sugars  and  milk ,Some   chocolate  chip cookies  would  be nice as well  if  your offering .Hey  am  I  the  only  Englishman in the  word  who  hates  tea?
Any  body  gonna  cover  one more cup of coffee  for  the  road ?

Gotta have coffee, at least 1 full pot during the course of a work day. After work hot tea or sweet tea

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Two cups of Dark Roast Columbian coffee in the morning, but tea throughout the rest of the day ... love 'em both.

41 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2013-02-03 15:19:39)

3 cups in the morning = 8 cups in the coffee maker. This may sound wierd but I keep my cups lined up for the day of the week. My thursday and friday cups are bigger than sunday thru wednesday. And my saturday cup has parrots on it. If someone uses them, I have to wash them so I can use them on the right day.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I make a pot of dark strong coffee in the morning and drink it all by 2:00 in the afternoon.  Gotta have my my coffee.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

3am for me and I have it finished by 4:30 am. Then I drive to work.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

3 cups in the morning = 8 cups in the coffee maker. This may sound wierd but I keep my cups lined up for the day of the week. My thursday and friday cups are bigger than sunday thru wednesday. And my saturday cup has parrots on it. If someone uses them, I have to wash them so I can use them on the right day.

Not weird at all.  That sounds like more than just a little OCD.  I can totally relate.

Actually, I tell people that I have CDO.

That's OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order.  Just as they should be.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.