26 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2013-10-04 03:00:34)

Re: Havent played since April.

Don`t want to get into details because I still have to tell my daughter, stepson, Mom, sisters and relatives. My best and closest friends know and can keep a secret. I got the absolute worst news I could imagine at the hospital today. I figured it would be bad but not as bad as it is. When my whole family finds out, I will say what it is. I don`t want anyone finding out accidentally. Sorry if it seems like I am keeping everyone in suspense.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Hate to hear that JX3 - positive vibes and all that jazz...

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

hang in there jjj and stay strong.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

We just told the kids. Here goes. My wife has osteoporosis-arthritis. Will likely be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life. Liver and lung cancer all from breast cancer back in 2006.  Sorry to be depressing and thanx for everyone for letting me vent

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

JJJ that is not good news , the people here are pulling for you and your family.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hey Joey, So sorry at your situation. Love is the glue that binds families together, you'll get through.

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

Oh man, that's so crappy!  I'm sorry JJJ.  I can only imagine what you, she and the kids are going through with this news.  What is the plan of attack on the cancer?  I imagine with the osteo-arthritis being as bad as it is that it limits the types of treatment she can get.  Keep us updated.  We're here as a place to vent and receive support of course.  Blessings for you and yours.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.