Re: How old are the people who ask "How old is everyone"?

Wow I'm a puppy...lots of wisdom in this forum. smile

Oh, we know you'll be back with a good one soon or later Amy.  And if you don't, just chalk it up to the wisdom of the old farts.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I describe myself as old enough to know better, and young enough to remember when I didn't.  I'm 64, actually.  It's only a number.

Like bass viking I'm 57 and dying is the last thing I'm going to do.

the chordie geordie

Well, I'm 77 the age doesen't bother me but, the milege is rough!

As ya'll can see there are a lotta folks active on this forum who are considered "OLD FARTS". This term is used for all the Ladies and Gentlemen who have reached a certian age where wisdom prevails (some good, some bad & some we just can't remember, anymore). This wisdom is based on our life experiences, good drugs thru the 1960's, hot rod cars, old country music, watching the beginnings of rock and roll music, living the blues and Falstaff beer. We have earned the right to be "OLD FARTS". I believe the majic age for membership in this great club should be set at 55+ (open for discussion) and all Chordie members younger than this should be reconized as "YOUNG POOTS". There is hope for all the "YOUNG POOTS" out there as one day, if you pay attention and eat your beans, you will earn the right to call yourself an "OLD FART".

Nela

Old Farts Rule

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Oh, to be 55 again. Problem is at my age I do fart alot.

I am 72 and still kicking it my new song soon to be uploaded is old school hard rock like God intended it to be played smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"