Re: Guitars

5 acoustics, 7 electrics. A 6 srting banjo and a lap steel. Those are the playable ones. $-5 that are good for wall hangings or planters or oars. They add up fast. Still waiting for the White Falcon. Wont even get into amps.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Its been stated b4, but,,,, (this includes all in house weather mine or not ,,, im the only one playing right now.)

2 electrics 4 acoustics 2  sixers 2  twelves only 1 of which is playable right now. 2 basses, 1 unused banjo

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

UGB, I see where you have a "97 Winchester in 12 guage made in 1910, I have a Sweet 16 '97 Winchester made in 1907 (per the serial number). It's in near perfect condition. Also, have a Model 8A Remington in 300 Savage that was made in the early 1900's. It's a "takedown" model and is one of the early stages of auto loading rifles made by Remington. Only thing it's missing is the elevation bar for the rear sight. I can replace it but I want to find a "period" correct one and they are very hard to find.

nela