Topic: skool of rock?

hi guys! just wanna ask a question about he movie "school of rock" by black jack,
anyone here who can tell me whats the song that he made the kid(boy) follow him to play electric guitar the very first time he found out the kid(boy) knows how to play the guitar?

my guitar is like my brother.
we never get along..

Re: skool of rock?

you may have to go onto google and type in the movie name cause i know theres a album that goes with it
erm or go onto http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332379/

its just a name!

[url=http://www.myspace.com/punked_will]www.myspace.com/punked_will[/url]

I dont know which one you want but i know he made him play Iron Man and then it was either back in black or hells bells i dont remember which

All You Need is Love smile

last_rebel wrote:

I dont know which one you want but i know he made him play Iron Man and then it was either back in black or hells bells i dont remember which

the very first song he played while he was recruiting members of the band from the students.

we never get along..

This is the nephew of a good friend of mine--Zack was the name of the character, and the actor was Joey Gaydos, Jr.  He's a musician, not an actor, and has some chops for a kid...was only 11 when he did the movie.  His website is www.joeygaydosjr.net
if you want to check him out.

amazing what an 11 yr old can do and a 22 yr old cant, thats me. hahaha

we never get along..

The MOVIE is CALLED: "TENACIOUS D"
The group with Jack Black, is 100% real pop/rock group called TENACIOUS D. This is what I found:

an American rock band duo composed of musician/actors Kyle Gass and Jack Black. Their music fuses vulgar absurdist comedy with rock music in a style that critics have described as "mock rock".

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

nzlectric wrote:

hi guys! just wanna ask a question about he movie "school of rock" by black jack,
anyone here who can tell me whats the song that he made the kid(boy) follow him to play electric guitar the very first time he found out the kid(boy) knows how to play the guitar?

sorry if i misinterpreted this but i think your asking what song he made the kids play at the beggining when he found out they could play music? the song he had them playing was smoke on the water by deep purple. It's pretty easy to play and i know there's like a billion versions of it here on chordie.

::kori::

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

I saw this movie on hdhub4uin new movie a few years ago, and I found Black Jack's acting very good.     

School of Rock Movie soundtrack

1.    "School of Rock"    School of Rock cast (with The Mooney Suzuki)    4:14
2.    "Your Head and Your Mind and Your Brain" (dialogue)    Jack Black    0:36
3.    "Substitute"    The Who    3:47
4.    "Fight"    No Vacancy    2:35
5.    "Touch Me"    The Doors    3:10
6.    "I Pledge Allegiance to the Band..." (dialogue)    Jack Black    0:49
7.    "Sunshine of Your Love"    Cream    4:10
8.    "Immigrant Song"    Led Zeppelin    2:23
9.    "Set You Free"    The Black Keys    2:44
10.    "Edge of Seventeen"    Stevie Nicks    5:26
11.    "Heal Me, I'm Heartsick"    No Vacancy    4:46
12.    "Growing on Me"    The Darkness    3:20
13.    "Ballrooms of Mars"    T. Rex    4:08
14.    "Those Who Can't Do..." (dialogue)    Jack Black    0:41
15.    "My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down (Bonzo Goes to Bitburg)"    Ramones    3:53
16.    "T.V. Eye"    The Stooges    5:22
17.    "It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)" (covering AC/DC)    School of Rock cast    5:51
Total length:    59:0     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Hey there! That's a great question. In the movie "School of Rock," the song that Jack Black's character teaches the kid to play on electric guitar for the first time is 'Iron Man' by Black Sabbath. It's one of the iconic scenes from the movie! Hope that helps