Re: The Person Below Me

False
The person below me is fed up with this game. But will answer this.

False coz I started it lol

The person below me will has a great weekend.

My life is brilliant... Of this I'm sure.

True

The person below me wishes everyone on Chordie a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year, just as I do.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Very True. The person below will be cooking a turkey with all the fixins for the big day.

one caper after another

False. Someone else'll be doing it big_smile

The person below me is dreaming of a white christmas....just like the ones we used to know....

"Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you'll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you're gonna be rewarded."
-Jimi Hendrix

False.

I moved away from the ones I used to know because I didn't much care for white Christmases or any other day for that matter. 

The person below purchased bourbon for his eggnog before actually having the eggnog. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

False
The person below me will answer true for false and false for true but never tells the truth

False

The person below me will be as confused about the question above me as I was and pleased that I answered and not her/him.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

True.

The person below me never plays a guitar without distortion.

false

the person below me owns a gibson accoustic

Doing nothin' is so tiresome because you can't stop and rest.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

true

the person below me has very little tolerance for people who talk, talk, talk, and have little or no reguard for other person's opinion's or suggestions.

Give everything but up.

true

The person below me will throw a christmas snow ball to all the chordie guitar players

false,  It never snows in Pico Rivera, California.

The person below me will check his finger tips on his playing hand once he reads this post to see if his finger tips are flat from play so much. (and so will everyone else who reads this post)

False.............I'm wearing gloves as I have just murdered the people next door for complaining about my guitar playing.

The person below me is a policeman looking for a mass murderer guitar playing nutter

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

lol false

person below me dreads to eat the leftover turkey at chrimbo but knows it has to be done so food does not go to waste

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

lol False

The person below me never uses a plectrum

"Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you'll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you're gonna be rewarded."
-Jimi Hendrix

False, The person below needs to change their strings, and are waiting for Xmas as they suspect they are getting new ones under the tree. maybee.

one caper after another

True. Well, kinda. I'll wait until New Year cos I'm pretty sure I'll end up playing a few singalongs with the drunken mob. I may be drunk but I want those strings to sond good.

The person below me will have their one and only brussell sprout of the year on Tuesday.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Very false.

The person below me has a dog who peed on one of the gifts under the tree, and they're considering just leaving it the way it is becaues it's for family, and heck, family would understand.....wait, that's me, forget that one.

OK, um...the person below me still has shopping to do.

true, is it just me or are guys in general hard to buy for??

the person below me enjoys making up their own christmas traditions

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

True - MY traditions change all the time - according to ME!

The person below me often "makes an offer you can't refuse"

"If You Always Do What You've Always Done - You'll Always Get What You've Always Got !"

false

the person below me is dating they're gf or bf

Doing nothin' is so tiresome because you can't stop and rest.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

123 (edited by ShadyWilbury 2007-12-24 22:19:21)

False

The person below me owns a Fender Telecaster modified to look just like George Harrison's "Rocky".

http://www.beatlesstorelondon.co.uk/bea … ster-t.jpg

[url]www.freerice.com[/url]

False I have an SG copy by J & D Luthiers

The person below me has received a new gutiar for Christmas.

My life is brilliant... Of this I'm sure.

False, the Doves In Flight did not land this year.

The person below me wishes he was in South Australia instead of the stinking cold UK.

P.S. Merry Xmas where ever you are.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."