Re: best selling soundtracks all time

Russell_Harding wrote:

jerome please refrase your post i am not following your logic and by the way i dont feel that what i posted was dumb it may have bruised a few ego's but no more then whats been shelled out to me i just want to hear some of your composistions,simple as that

The notion that someone who hasn't written a musical isn't qualified to critique one is palpably dumb on it's face.

I have never penned a bad musical. Therefore I am eminently qualified to identify bad musicals.

That's equally dumb, and makes as much sense.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

The Graduate - Simon & Garfunkel was pretty darn good

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Hmmm.... I think yall just really made the same point, with two different sets of big words...

If you aint never done it yourself, you aint got no business judging someone who has, is that what we're trying to say? I'm so confused....

All You Need is Love smile

last_rebel wrote:

Hmmm.... I think yall just really made the same point, with two different sets of big words...

If you aint never done it yourself, you aint got no business judging someone who has, is that what we're trying to say? I'm so confused....

No, we're not.

If you aint never done it yourself is ridiculous on it's face.  Are you going to vote?  Have you ever run for office?

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

No I don't neccesarily think that in all cases, I was trying to figger out what YALL were sayin'.... but forget it I'm dropping out of this one.
  For the record though, there's alot of difference in voting for a president who you think matches YOUR morals, will take care of YOUR economy, secure YOUR borders (which down here in Texas is something very close to home), etc, and telling him HOW to do it. Just like there's alot of difference in choosing whether or not you like a musician and telling him how he ought to play and sing.
But I'm done. Yall take it easy smile,
    LR

All You Need is Love smile