Topic: EVER DONE THIS? PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE!!!

I once tried to write a country song called "The Last Great American Love Song" (by the Last Great American Fool), and the more I tried to make it make sense, the more it escaped me.

Then I realized something: "Nobody wants to hear the last love song, Bill, you idjit!"

Balled it up and threw it away.

You can have the title as my gift, if you think you can do something with it. 

Re: EVER DONE THIS? PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE!!!

Thanks for a good grin this morning, Bill, and welcome to Chordie! I agree with you, who wants the last of anything that's good?     

ACOUSTICS:  Cordoba D10-CE / LaPatrie "Concert" / Takamine GD30CE-12 / Norman ST30
ELECTRICS:  EP Les Paul Custom Pro / Gretsch Streamliner G2420T / EP Thunderbird Pro IV bass
AMPS:  Traynor YCS50 / Peavey "TF" VK212 / Traynor AM150T / Fender Rumble 150
EFFECTS: Boss ME-80 Multi-effects / Ibanez WD7 wah / Grand Orbiter V3 Phaser

TF This is a spammer. It's a repost of our friend Bill's note in this section from 2015. https://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=27144     

TF
I know what BGD said is accurate as well.
Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Good catch, you guys ... I didn't pick up on this, and am glad you two are on your toes. Thanks!     

ACOUSTICS:  Cordoba D10-CE / LaPatrie "Concert" / Takamine GD30CE-12 / Norman ST30
ELECTRICS:  EP Les Paul Custom Pro / Gretsch Streamliner G2420T / EP Thunderbird Pro IV bass
AMPS:  Traynor YCS50 / Peavey "TF" VK212 / Traynor AM150T / Fender Rumble 150
EFFECTS: Boss ME-80 Multi-effects / Ibanez WD7 wah / Grand Orbiter V3 Phaser