Problems with loginThis page is for people having registered at Chordie but have problems login in.
You do not need to remember your username to get a new password. Just enter your email-address in this form.
When you request a new password, your username will be included.
Just enter your email-address in this form.
I have received a password that does not work
There are three major reasons for this happening. Please check all of them before contacting support.
- If you have used the "forgot password"-feature, there is an "activate password"-link in your mail that you need to click. Please click it and try to login again.
- The password in incorrectly entered. Note that both the username and the password are case sensitive. Also note that "0"(null) and the letter "O" might look alike. The letter "l" and the number "1" is also easily confused. I do recommend that you cut and paste the password from your mail into the login form.
- Your browser needs to accept so called 'cookies' for you to be able to login to Chordie. Here is short guide explaing how to get your browser to accept cookies. In a few cases a router/firewall can also block cookies. If you suspect this to be the case, please search the Internet for exact info about your router/firewall.
In most cases your problems will be solved if you follow these procedures. If not, you might contact email@example.com for additional help. Please use the following subject in your mail "Login problems - password not working". Do also include your username and your malfunctioning password.
I have not received the password I requested
Often password mails can be interpreted as spam. It can be stopped both by your local spam filter and by a spam-filter at one of the mail servers on the Internet. Please start at the top of the list below:
- Carefully check you spam-folder. The password-mail is sent from "firstname.lastname@example.org" and do have the subject "New password requested".
- Request a new password here. Please wait at least 10 minutes before proceeding.
In most cases your problems will be solved if you follow these procedures. If not, you might contact email@example.com for additional help. Please use the following subject in your mail "Login problems - password not received". Please include both your username and the email address you used for registering.