shes always a woman to me Billy Joel
firstname.lastname@example.org (Remco Fokkink) She's always a woman to me Billy Joel A7 D A7 D 1) She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes. G Bm G She can ruin your faith with her casual lies. A7 D A7 F# And she only reveals what she wants you to see. Bm G A7 D She hides like a child, but she's always a woman to me. Bm E7 A F#m CHORUS : Ohhh... she takes care of herself. D G Em A7 D She can wait if she wants, she's ahead of her time. Dm G7 C Am Ohhh... and she never gives out, Bb E E7 A and she never gives in, she just changes her mind. 2) She can lead you to love, she can take you or leave you. She can ask for the truth, but she'll never believe. And she'll take what you give her as long it's free. She steals like a thief, but she's always a woman to me. CHORUS 3) And she'll promise you more than the garden of Eden. Then she'll carelessly cut you and laugh while you're bleeding. But she brings out the best and the worst you can be. Blame it all on yourself 'cause she's always a women to me. CHORUS 4) She's frequently kind and she's suddenly cruel. She can do as she pleases, she's nobody's fool. But she can't be convicted, she's earned her degree. And the most she will do is throw shadows at you, but she's always a woman to me. CHORUS
Rating click stars to rate
You need to log in to post comments
BRAVO REMKO! This is an excellent version. Allow me to add a few meager suggestions to your fine work.
1. Capo fret 1 to play along with the record.
2. If you want an intro similar to Billy's piano, play: D Dsus4 D A7 D Dsus4 D (She can...) .
3. "child" in the first verse (and the equivalent words in the other verses) needs a chord. It's a rundown between Bm and G, so A might work.
4. Follow the last words of the verses (e.g. "me") with Dsus4-D. Similarly, follow the last word of the chorus ("mind") with Asus4-A.
5. In the chorus, insert a C/B between the C and Am at the end of "she never gives out". The bass line rundown makes a smoother transition that way.
Again, nice work, and thanks.