Topic: Friends of Chordie

Hi to everyone,

Many of you will have noticed and been to Friends of Chordie on MySpace. I opened this up for a specific purpose that has not yet materialised and I have Per's OK to use the Chordie name.

It is available for anyone to use who wants to share a song. Mark and James have used it as they have not a place to use at present but you might have your own MySpace full and want another one uploading. The reason for wanting to use it does not matter.

If you wish to have a song uploaded there contact me privately and we can organise it.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Friends of Chordie

Hey Roger,

Any chance of posting them on Chordie. My meaning is that there are getting to be a good bunch of us who want to post our songs and chordie is a big reason why we are. Just asking but what do you think? I'm still waiting on Amazon to get me my s/w but I will be sending you stuff once I do for the Myspace page but like Mike says, it on lets you have 4 songs posted.

Thanks,

Jeff/jets

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Hi Jeff,

Per is currently working on a sister site called "Chordshare". There you will be able to upload your songs, lyrics and chords. I shall close 'Friends of Chordie' when it is up and runing but until then I thought that this would do as a stop-gap.

Many of us are eagerly waiting to use "Chordshare", it has been propsed for a while now but circumstances have delayed its opening.

Roger

Thanks to the efforts of Jeff (Jets60) 'Friends of Chordie' now has it's own Chordie related logo which Per has given his blessing to use.

Because of the unique purpose of this site I will only accept Chordie members as friends of 'Friends of Chordie' but all Chordie members are more than welcome to post songs here or just be friends.

Again thank you Jeff for the logo.

Roger