Topic: close harmony groups

Who likes close harmony groups? Talking about let's think, the bee gees, CSN&Y, Beach Boys.

Who would your list look.

1/ Bee Gees

2/ Beach Boys

3/ Peter Paul and Mary

4/ Crosby,Stills, Nash (& Young)

5/ Beatles: just listen to the song BECAUSE

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: close harmony groups

The Roches: three sisters with great vocal talent plus songwriting that is both whimsical and profound.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Not forgetting The Bachelors, The Everly Brothers and The Beverly Sisters.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Has nobody listened to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons???

"Nobody paints by ear so why would I play guitar by sight?" hmm

The Mamas & The Papas

The Seekers

'The sound of the city seems to disappear'

The Indigo Girls have great harmony and vocal parts!!

Well, I didn't think about these people. That's one of the more important reasons for this topic, share your knowledge and to learn what other people think.

This is the main reason. It feels really good to listen and to see what other participants, I baptised them as "CHORDIANS". I have to admit, that my knowledge is improving.

Thanks

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]