Topic: Page set up

The banner on the upper right side of the page featuring 5 songs blocks the chord diagrams.

Re: Page set up

Howdy and welcome back!  I see you registered awhile ago and this is your first post.  If I follow you correctly, when you open a page for a particular tune you are looking at, you are having the upper right window of "five songs" over the chord diagrams that are usually displayed on the song page (?).  I don't seem to experience that issue, and tried several just to see.

Just a guess here, but is it possible that your screen resolution is too low to display all the page without compressing it to fit?
You might try increasing it slightly and see if that is the issue.  Some applications modify your settings automatically, and sometimes they don't revert after closing the application responsible.

let us know what you find, and I'm sure someone else will chime in with other thoughts as the day progresses.

Welcome Back & Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Thanks for you ideas Doug.  Yes I have been a member for many years and have never gone away.  I just never had anything to post.
Your suggestion didn't make any difference.  I am running the highest resolution possible, and tried changing it...with no change.
Any other ideas?

Press and hold ctrl key and press either the plus or minus key. Let us know if that works.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Normally ctrl and minus does the trick, if not try clearing out cookies.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"