1 (edited by TIGLJK 2014-06-30 15:58:29)

Topic: Revised song - new lyric ~ chord changes ~ new Title

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Revised song - new lyric ~ chord changes ~ new Title

I enjoyed playing your song. The lyrics create a slow, mournful tune, and there's that interesting use of the B7 to keep things interesting!

I think you did good,will you make a video?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Nice job, I like it. I think it comes from a place where most of us have been at least once. Would like to hear your version of it!

Not sure how the original version read but I like this one. I'm not one for trying to imagine the tune to the song so I'll wait for your recording hopefully.

Ken

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Well I re-wrote it again, I think I improved it - Changed the title for the third time.  Used 1st capo - played it on my new Martin - sounded pretty good. even though it's sad, I tried to make it more " hopeful" smile   If anyone out there happens to try it and record it - send me a copy.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke