Topic: Great picture

My   friend  Steve Share a photographer  here  on Crete  just  sent  me  this  photo  he  took  at  one  of  our  gigs ,If  I  was  a solo  artist   I  would  love  to  use it  as  a poster

https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/s526x395/10434174_10152308181745677_1885006940804164493_n.jpg

Re: Great picture

Very cool.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Way Cool !!!

Bad to the bone! very cool,  Idd make a 12 X 13 out of it and frame it.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Hey thats rock star material there!! Very cool indeed!!

Love it!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I can see it on t-shirts. The dude abides!

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Yep thats rock and roll great photo smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

+1 on the Tee Shirt !  As a silk screen on the back and the band's name over the pocket.

Good hi-contrast print!

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

That's a great shot, Graham! It would also make a cool lazer cut on a piece of metal or glass.

Very cool pic...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

I like that technique of silhouette or partial silhouette.  The bright highlights really make that picture stand out.  Here's one I took that's kind of the reverse of it, with the subject all but dark and the background lit.  The subject is Normtheguitar, and the location is about a block from Topdown's home.

http://zurf.smugmug.com/Music/Chordiestock-2013/i-PK6R7CJ/0/M/P1090372-M.jpg

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

Zurf ... for a moment there, I thought the pic was of Capt. Jean-Luc Picard from Star Trek. Musta spaced-out for a moment.

Tenement Funster wrote:

Zurf ... for a moment there, I thought the pic was of Capt. Jean-Luc Picard from Star Trek. Musta spaced-out for a moment.

I think you are right TF - That explains Paul's alien like 12 finger guitar playing.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3851/14367419641_1a07956bc8_o.jpg

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

New band...  Grah1 on lead and vocals, Normtheguitar on 12 string, rhythm, and acoustic lead, and Jean Luc Piccard on shaky egg (or perhaps he is a musician after all).

Hey, I thought my rather large ears were burning for some reason! Thanks, guys, that made my day!!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Norman ST68 acoustic

He looks a lot like him from the photo,hope you like star-trek Norm.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yup, there is a resemblance there for sure!

Now beam me up!!

Dave

Resemblance??? I thought they were one and the same.

Make it so!!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Norman ST68 acoustic

FYI; i remember a next gen episode where jean luc playes a flute, so there's your band

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Need a drummer!

normtheguitar wrote:

Hey, I thought my rather large ears were burning for some reason! Thanks, guys, that made my day!!

I'm glad you enjoyed in Paul. I know you, so I felt safe posting the photo. I thought it was brilliant - the resemblance is something! You just need a trek shirt and you have a Halloween costume for ever!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

On the drummer / sci-fi theme, I recall scene from one of the Star Wars movies, where one of the Ewoks was wacking out some percussion on a row of Imperial Storm Trooper's helmets. So the band is set ... when's the gig?

where's   the  venue ?