1 (edited by Grah1 2014-07-26 12:51:46)

Topic: Emptiness

Cant  remember  if  I  posted  this  before  but this  is  the  original version of  a song Liz Wheeldon and  I  wrote about  3  yrs  ago its  been in GB's set  since  then and  went  down a  storm at  Matala  this  year  with  Elpida Hatzidakis  on vocal .However  this  version has  me  singing and  playing  every thing  it  so I  hope  you  enjoy  it .I  hope  to  have  a  live  version   from tonight's  gig if  the  camera  doesn't  fail  again.

https://soundcloud.com/graham-windle/emptiness

Re: Emptiness

Ilike it a lot and I do not remember you posting it before.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Played it  to  a  packed  bar last  night  and  the  camera  failed  again  I  am  cursed

Sounds like new camera Time.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Very good and professional performance. Looking forward to the live video recording as well .

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C