D             E          A
and now i scream out for help
            F#m                                 
unless i try again... yeahhh..

Thats only the chouruss but.. leave comments anywayy

Re: Try again

no i think its good so far would like to see more, have more confidence. d x

Hello emma - That's a great start there with a chorus.  Lot's of places you can go from there, so now just think about the 'idea' from different angles.  Get some different perspectives on the core of what the chorus means to you, and go from there to 'flesh out' the rest of the song.  James
(I tried the myspace link, but your page is set to 'private' or 'restricted' or something)

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Hi, S2emma x,

I wanted to scream out as well ? "WHERE IS THE REST OF IT?" Then i went to my space, and its restricted?

You Need to sit quietly with what you have so far, and the rest will come? I promise!

Go Girl!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

LOL off far outt my space is on private cozz im under 15!! sozz

i do have versess,... but they are too personal... LOL. neutral
Dont bagg me!!! im only 12!!

Nice song so far - sorry I can't see the rest.

My space is what is is so don't sweat it.

You know us chordie types we want to read it all and hear it all.

Cheers,

Jeff/jets

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Hi Emma,

Like the others that have commented on your song I too am very impressed and would like to hear more.

Most of the songs that I have posted on Chordie  started off far too personal for anyone else to hear, I would die with embarrassment if anyone heard or saw the originals. What I did I sat down and re-worded them to depersonalise them, often keeping the same theme and in doing so I made, I think, a better song.

You may well be able to do this to yours and put your fans out of their misery.

Just a thought.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hey Emma, looks a good song thus far.

It's up to you what you do and don't post so you should only put up what you're comfortable with. Personally speaking, I had a couple of songs which were very personal to me but decided to stick them up here just for the sheer hell of it. Afterwards I was really nervous but everyone on here is really cool and there was no ribbing about it all. Everyone was v positive. It's a good place to try something out.

Anyway, that's my ten pennies. Keep up the good work whether it's for public consumption or not.

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

hi emm, me again. see every one is being positive, so you need to be too. as you said you;re only 12, but the fact that you've started is good. i got very embarrassed when i wrote as a teenager,so much so that i threw them away, so please dont do that will you.now i'm a mum and i've grown up i dont get so embarrassed. if you're that shy about it just put it to one side in a private folder and then when you're ready in a few months/years bring it back out to share. any way if your myspace is private and nobody can see what you look like on here why be so woried hun? go for it and if someone does bag you dont take it too personally just ask that clever cloggs to show you their work, then write a song about them dissing you.

anyway take care and keep going. donna x

lol thanxx!!!

i doo write personal songs... but u dnt understandd....

THIS 1 IS PERSONAL

read my latest song called "how would you feel"

trust me ...... thats personal to me... dnt ask why coz... yeh. LOL

e.Mma [xx]