Topic: take me to church

i adore that song by hozier, in particular the refrain.
do you??

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: take me to church

Hi Doc, haven't heard from you in awhile!  Good to know you're still out there kicking & hope all is well with you.

On to Hozier... this is the first time I've heard the tune, looked it up on Youtube.  Was not sure about it at first, so I would recommend that interested (curious) folk also check out the interview on it as well.  Performance Art (such as music) has always been a forum for commentary on political and social issues, and the motivation/message is not always transparent. Which is why I recommend the interview.  Would I buy the album? not on the merit of this one tune.... but it is not my preferred genre, I'd have to sample the other work on the CD first.

But Thanks for Sharing, and keep in touch. I know Lena was asking about you awhile back, and we were concerned by your absence here on the forums.

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

good to see you are back!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

i am pretty well, thanks

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Somewhere New  I prefer.