Topic: Uk trip

Just  getting  things  together  for  my  UK  trip on Monday  first  things  first   My  tele  safely  packed  in its  case with  drum machine  and  looper .Sent  all my  amps  and  PA to  our  bass players in case  they  need  to  perform some  where  while  I'm away , just  need  to  get  some  uk  gigs  sorted  when I  arrive   ,got  one  booked  but  its  not  till march.

Re: Uk trip

Have a safe & successful trip, Graham!

I sincerely hope all your gear arrives unscathed ... always a concern. Were you able to pick up some band mates for your gigs?

I  think  my  old  pal Dave Gaskell will  do  bass but  were still after  a drummer  for  up north I  have  no  problem in London as  all  my  mates  from Power of  soul  will  help  out .

Been one of my fantasy's to go to England someday.... smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Will you be up near Newcastle when you say North Graham.

the chordie geordie

Russell_Harding wrote:

Been one of my fantasy's to go to England someday.... smile

Russell I would like too go there and too Ireland and also Italy.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

gtx I  will  be  based  near  Lancaster but  I will probably  play  in York at  some  stage  while  I'm over .My  mothers  family   came  from your  area it  would  be  nice to  play Newcastle   ,its a long  time since I've  been there I  used to  work  for  Barry Nobles  organisation many  years ago  and  often spent  time in Newcastle/Sunderland /Durham  and  surrounding  area.

I've been to all those countries but never played. Sounds like fun

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Arrived  in London this morning in the early hours despite many problems with travel currently relaxing at my sons flat waitin for lunch then a theatre trip tonight

It sounds like you're off to a good start.  Have fun and stay safe (you know, reasonably safe so as to allow the fun).

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Grah1 wrote:

Arrived  in London this morning in the early hours despite many problems with travel currently relaxing at my sons flat waitin for lunch then a theatre trip tonight

I noticed your short visit early this morning Grah..... We were a little concerned that you might have been on that Ferry that had the problem, but slept better knowing that you were somewhere near the internet.

Enjoy your visit home, & Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Thanks for the concern Doug we were flying with easyjet from Athens ,ther was a problem at the uk end with a747 stuck on the runway after an emergency landing

welcome to the UK, yes i heard about the jumbo, it got as far as cornwall then they found there was a fault with the landing gear!

you must have brought the weather with you as it's a lot warmer today than yesterday! so i hope you're staying a while? LOL

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

14 (edited by Grah1 2014-12-30 22:52:36)

Could be six months Phill if all goes well .