Topic: Printing

How do I print now?  I used to be able to simply rightclick.

Re: Printing

i'm sorry james but more info needed. are you printing from one of the forums? or from a song book? or one of the songs in the index?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Trying to print one of the songs, "Moon River."

Howdy James,  on the song page you should see a print option on the right side frame (below the transpose frame).  That should open up your printer application and allow you to print a hard copy.  On PCs [CTRL]+P should do the same thing.  It would however help to know what hardware you are using and the operating system/browser you use as well.  So if it is a glitch in our system we can replicate the condition and take steps towards a remedy.

By the way the song you are looking at displays fine on my machine and all the proper icons etc. are visible and functional.

Thanks;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

It should look something like this:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8186/8144106706_5be474be1d_z.jpg

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I cannot add songs to my songbook any more. The ADD or DELETE does not show up on my I Pad screen anymore. Can you help me?

Thanks, Brent

Hi there, if you're having an issue with Add, Delete, or Print functions not showing up on a mobile device (iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet or Phone, or even Windows device) please check this thread for an option that may assist you in viewing those functions on your Mobile Device:  http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=27017  Also, if this DOES or even if it does NOT help, I'd appreciate if you would please post in that thread your results.  Thanks so much!  Happy strumming!!

Amy

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.