1 (edited by Dreamer85 2009-02-08 12:28:06)

Topic: Kind

Hi guys,

This will be my first song. It's about my mother, she suffers from schizophrenia.
When I was writing this down I thought of my visits to her, and how sometimes things can go well but then,  out of the blue, she will be saying strange things and you know it's the disease speaking.
The chords look a bit chaotic but it's just: C Am, C Am, C Am, Dm F and E Am, E Am, E Am, F Fm.  Very simple. So here it is.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Re: Kind

First off, welcome to our little songwriting circle! your song is so deep, and heartfelt. You conveyed the feelings of what you're going through very well. The chords fit the song well. Very good for a first song. Keep Writing!
~Kori

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

Wow!  Bittersweet and brimming with compassion.
Definately keep on writing . . . Wow!
James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

hi i know what you're going through ,i had my dad in and out of hospital for two years ,lost him last year .
so great song a bit of wa weepy for me .
                                   good luck.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Dreamer85

What a beautiful gentle insight into Human Frailty! "You Captured it perfectly!" with your words...

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

That is a beautiful song. The chords flow very well and I particularly like the F, Fm, C change.

Schizophrenia is a terrible illness both for the sufferer and those close to them, your love for your mother shows in abundance.

Thank you for sharing it, and as James has already said please keep on writing.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I'm sorry to hear that Daddycool. I wish you a lot of strength.

Thank you all for your comments.
The F Fm C was a mistake at first, I had too many words but when I played it, it sounded nice.

That just goes to show that all mistakes are not bad then. Glad you kept it in.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"