Topic: OnSong

I use OnSong on my Ipad.  It used to go to Chordie automatically, but now it does not.  Can you help me relink my Ipad to Chordie?

Re: OnSong

Welcome to th Chordie Forum!

My first thought is that something changed your preferences in Onsong (during a recent update?), so this link should get you the information you need to restore your device:  http://www.onsongapp.com/docs/interface … r/browser/

Have Fun!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Onsong changed the way you import songs from the internet due to copyright issues. They have a video on their web page that shows you how to import songs. You first use Safari on your iPad, find the song then hit the box in the upper right of the screen, select more, select onsong then open the onsong app. Onsong will then ask you if you want to import the song. You should also check out the onsong console feature, this allow you to edit songs on a computer while seeing the live screen on the iPad.

I need help~ I have written a song or two or more and they are on YouTube! I would like to share the chords and lyric by posting to Chordie Com and I have no clue! I have an account it will accept song titles and then ~ NOTHING ~
on YouTube type Melsandra Records

igwtmusic.

Two things my friend,

First. I have e-mailed you privately about your query.

Secondly. This should really have been started as a new Topic as it has nothing to do with the Fable's original question.

Take care,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks for the help, I do have this thing figured out.  You go to, let's say Cordie using the internet.  Once you've picked the song you will have a box with an arrow on top of the page.  Select that and then elect to upload to On Song.  When you go back to Onsong the song will be up loaded.