Re: Update on Grah1

Good to know Graham is home and on the mend!  Rather be out of the hospital than in I'm sure.... the place is full of people in white coats that are "practising" their trade (I only want to see the ones that don't need practice), and some of the folks that go there wind up dead.  Only laugh if it doesn't hurt!  smile

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Great news! Can someone post a Snoopy "Happy Dance" pic? I don't seem to have much luck with that.

Best Wishes, Grah and Pam

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/s/snoopy/graphics-snoopy-160648.gif

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Great news that Grah is out of hospital, no one wants to be in those places. May be a while yet before he's dancing like Snoopy but it's very encouraging news.
Thanks for the update Kev.

Thick as two short planks

Good to hear that Grapham is home and on the mend. Just take things slow and follow the doctor's orders while we all pray for a speedy recovery. I would offer to come over, mow you yard and help with your other chores while you are on the mend but I just can't get there from hear.

Kev, make sure he takes things easy and thanks for all the updates.

Nela

Dancing Snoopy so cool thanks Roger, Maybe you could find  The Muppets Battle of the Bands?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yes, Roger and thanks for doing that. I am sorry for the extra trouble and I have tried several times on my own, but I must be leaving out a step or something.

But the important thing is that our good friend Graham is back home with his bride and that trumps everything!

Thanks!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

33 (edited by TIGLJK 2015-04-18 00:56:03)

That is GREAT NEWS !   Thanks for the update Kev. Continued prayers and best wishes for Graham and Pam . Can't wait til Graham gets back into the swing of things.

Here is a y tube vid of Graham singing the song I wrote a while ago ... and here's to many,many more songs sung by Graham !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy48dBJwqQQ

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Hi All you lovely people,

I spoke to graham on the phone yesterday. He is struggling but on the mend, slowly does it. smile

He wanted me to say a huge thank you to you all , he is really, really appreciative of all your good wishes and prayers. When he can he will try and speak to you all himself.

This is a great community site, music does cross all boundaries, and i for one am proud to be part of it.

Thank you from me as well. each and every one of you are stars !

K.

Any more news on Graham yet Kev?

Hi Guys ,
            thanks  so much  for all your  well wishes and  comments .I  am at  home  and  feeling  much  better ,still feeling  very week  and  sore  but each  day  I  get  a little stronger  and  on the  way   to full recovery  .
Kind regards  and thanks again to  every  one
Graham

Hi Graham, welcome back. Great to see you back on Chordie.

Glad to hear your on the mend Graham.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Glad to hear it buddy

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

YEEEEHAWWWWW!!!!!!! smile

So happy to hear from you, Graham! Continue to get better, my friend!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Great news Graham hope you will recover quickly,we missed you but thanks to kev we were updated a lot.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Good job. Missing your input. Hope you can hug one of them guitars soon. All the best mate.
Regards Gav.

the chordie geordie

Strummer I have just seen Rogers happy dance Snoopy and I was listening to Status Quo's Softer Ride. They really went well together.

the chordie geordie

Welcome back Graham!!

Graham,

Positive thoughts and vibes to you. Get well soon, there's a lotta music yet to be made and played !!

Peace and Guitars,
Toney

Give everything but up.

I'm glad you're home Graham.  Keep getting better.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Speedy recovery Graham all the best smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Graham, good to here from you. Just take things easy, follow the doctors orders and you will come back good as new.

nela

Happy to see you are on the mend now Graham! Take it easy,follow the Dr.s orders and bounce back even stronger than you were.

Glad to hear your on the road to recovery Graham.
All the best.
ark