1 (edited by TIGLJK 2015-07-05 12:37:11)

Topic: What A Heart Wants

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: What A Heart Wants

a heart felt message to your wife? really lovely sentiments well put.

your writing just gets better.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I like the words tig. maybe a video soon?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Phil - yes  you got it ! My wife is my love !
Dino - Unlikely, my singing in a video might close the theatre smile 

I actually like hearing other people ( with talent) play my songs.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Here is the link to the above  song.  To quote someone else on here..... " Listen at your own risk!"  smile   Sorry my singing is so bad.  I just kinda like this song though. My wife would about kill me if she knew I put it out there. smile but here goes

https://soundcloud.com/tigljk/what-a-heart-wants

Gidday
Had a listen,whats wrong with that?
Go for it.
My singings a shocker but every now & then it turns out ok.
Moral of the story ` persevere`
good luck.

The King Of Audio Torture