Topic: Strummerboy Bill

I have sent emails to Bill with no return. I don't want to pry into his personal life, but I was wondering how he's doing ( along with Dondra) 

Has anyone heard from him ? I have not seen a post in a while.

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Strummerboy Bill

I check out his blog once in awhile..... but his last posting on it was the 12th of the month.  Sounded a little down by my reading, but hopeful things will improve.  My guess is that Dondra is still having issues and Bill is doing best as can to stay supportive and keeping up with his daily "chores", which might not leave much free time for other activities.

We keep them in our prayers, and look forward to hearing from them when it is convenient on their end.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I've been thinking of him and praying for Dondra's health.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I hope he and Dondra are ok.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

The poor man, he must be exhausted.

Thick as two short planks

Those two certainly have been through the mill in the past year or so. My late grandfather used to tell me to always be thankful for good health, 'cuz without it nothing else matters. Bill's has brought a lot of joy to all of us at Chordie, and he'll be missed dearly until his return. Best wishes to both of them.

Bill was here: http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=171948

He seemed to be having issues staying signed in - but did manage to post.  So clearly he's still doing OK - in some form or another.  Hopefully he'll find some time to pop in and visit again soon.  In the meantime, Bill, if you're having issues and need technical help - don't hesitate to send me an email!  If you've forgotten, it's my username in the forums @gmail.com

Hope you and Dondra are well and you're keeping her smiling with lots of music therapy!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Miss  having you around recently Bill and your lovely Dondra. Your two are much loved by many of us from all around the world.

I have just received an e-mail from Bill. They have just lost their cat and are devastated over that, he made no mention of health issues but said he would be back on Chordie s soon as he can.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

That's a darned shame. I hope their furry friend didn't suffer.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Bill just sent me an email as well - good to hear from him .  Dondra is slowly recoperating - says she has " cabin fever" ! smile
Bill says he'll drop into Chordie soon as he can - but his attention is focused on the love of his life - and that is so special.
Keep the good thoughts and prayers coming for them both - he'll be back soon !

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke