Topic: The Fratellis chords

Hey, i'm working on Chelseaa Dagger by the Fraatellis for my bro's wedding, i have the main part (the up and down) down pat, but I need the chords that are in the in between parts, and the chords that are up here on chordie are WAY incorrect (the correct chords are somewhere up on the middle of the neck)

Could someone pleas help me figure them out?

Re: The Fratellis chords

I can help with "Avogadro's Number" (6.0221409e+23) or Albert Morris' song "Feelings", but I have never heard of The Fratellis, sorry. Please also let me explain something: I am NOT a "Smart Aleck", D-Cal, really! I opened your post thinking "Hey! A new way of playing guitar!", but of course I was wrong. I'm old, so I beg your indulgence for this once - for not being able to help myself with a little satire? wink

Someone should be along shortly to help better than I can.

Always

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Well, it does appear that the version here on Chordie is close, but there are others out there, so try this link and see if something suits you better:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search. … fratellis+

There seems to be some choice between the A7 and D chord in some voicings and some versions use C and others C7.  I will note that all of the Chord variations can be played "in the center of the neck" with Barre forms which may not sound as nice acoustically as electric.... but that is strictly dependent on how you like to hear it.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

4 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2016-07-10 09:22:26)

Meh. Doug aka "The Voice of Reason", just has to come along and ruin my satirical references!  Man! If you weren't my friend........ I'd tell Janet on ya! wink

Oh! And if ya want Italian how about this one from Nick Apollo? It was sung at a wedding, IIRC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3WzmKISWMc

Okay, I'll shut it.

Hope you got your answers, new friend and enjoy the Nupts.

Always

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com