1 (edited by daddycool 2007-09-04 18:52:39)

Topic: "t"title:what a calamity.

Chordpro error: The song does not contain chords. Please include at least two chords in brackets within the text, like this: [C7].

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: "t"title:what a calamity.

Ummmm - I can smell the fear!

Cute one, daddycool - Here in Mississippi, we have magnificent Garden Spiders that build webs between trees.  The females can be up to 3" across from toe to toe.  They are amazing to watch.
http://www.digital.mississippi-photo-ga … om/spider/
Luckily, I have never found one indoors - James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

i like to live and let live ,but if my space is invaded they're squat,especially the bath they go swimming...

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Daddycool,

Being one who has something of a phobia about out 8 legged creratures I can very much relate to this song. Little ones do not bother me also but when they get big, I run.

I played it quite upbeat it is a nice song and fun to play.

Well done and thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Daddy cool,

I took a huge spider from my garden pond water yesterday! He looked like he had only fallen in! Scooped him out on a leaf. He ran under a big stone and i spent 20 minutes on my hands and knees watching him drying himself off to see would he survive!Smiled to myself the whole time I even named him!" Shower head!! I love watching nature. Fantastic.! But Mice i cannot do?.
No Killing them now! They just need a dry space!

Good song!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

James McCormick wrote:

Ummmm - I can smell the fear!

Cute one, daddycool - Here in Mississippi, we have magnificent Garden Spiders that build webs between trees.  The females can be up to 3" across from toe to toe.  They are amazing to watch.
http://www.digital.mississippi-photo-ga … om/spider/
Luckily, I have never found one indoors - James

We have those here in texas too....my aunt marsy always called 'em 'wood spiders'. Run up on one in the woods last time i was up at the country, but i aint never seen one in the house neither... good thing lol
  Anyway nice little ditty daddycool. I always hate it when those dern wood roaches crawl up under the bathroom tile too. I'll have to sing this to them, maybe it'll make them leave lol

All You Need is Love smile

7 (edited by selso 2007-09-05 15:53:02)

i to fear the spider. once i woke up with a black widow on my face. scared the piss out of me.  i knew a guy when i was in jail who got bit by a brown reclues. litterally put a hole in his face. if a see a spider coming it's all out war.  im a dead shot at 50 feet with a flip flop

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat