Re: What would you do?

Dino,

There are those of us who--
A. have ties older than this instrument, and
B. have accumulated several guitars along the way, and
C. have had to realize that we don't own the good ones, they own us.

It becomes a little like having hound dogs; if you do a good job on the care and feeding part, some or all of them might eventually outlast you.  If *you* last long enough for that to become a concern, you may find yourself looking around for candidates to take over the care-and-feeding chores.  So, maybe there was a reason you seemed like a good choice.  Enjoy your turn, and make many hearts happy, or at least your own.
Best,
St_P

Re: What would you do?

Thanks for your thoughts st-pt,Iwill enjoy this guitar for a long time,I have never been able too really afford a high quiltiyguitar,my yamaha and strat are second hand,so I got them cheap,my335 is a copy so it was pretty inexpensive.But I feel good that I have them as they are all good players.And yes I have already chosen a couple of people too have my insterments later when I can not play or croak.                                          dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman