Topic: all Beatles weekend

hey everybody.I just purchased tickets to a beatles weekend in Halifax,Nova scotia.Its the second annual and should be a blast.It goes for two days and features bands all over the globe that do anything beatles.Hal Bruce is putting it on who is well versed in beatles songs.Should be good.Cant wait.

Have a good day all...Badeye.

one caper after another

Re: all Beatles weekend

That's great! Enjoy- and let us know what it was like.

[url]www.freerice.com[/url]

I will Shady.You gotta like the Beatles eh.Its not until june but had to get tickets early because last year it sold out.

Have a good day...Badeye.

one caper after another

Hi Badeye

I went on the Magical Mystery Tour some years ago in Liverpool.

It was Magic, sad, and happy all rolled into one..   I sat in Penny Lane in the spot where the song was written!
evert thing mentioned in the song is all around you...  Same with Strawberry Fields.  The tour ends in the Cavern Club.  I would definitely recommend it.

Fantastic Day.    Hope you get to go their sometime !

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hello Lena, Yes the Beatles weekend should be a blast.It's June 9 so I'll have to wait.Thanks  for the reply.

Have a great day...Badeye.

one caper after another

The Beatle's weekend is coming up, I hear they are going to do a tribute to the "British Envasion" Should be good.

....Badeye.

one caper after another

Sounds like a blast, it is the 40th anniversary of Sgt. Peppers this week. What a great Album.
I'm sure you will enjoy it very much.
Have you heard ''The Fab Faux'' they are probably the best cover band for the beatles. Look them up on Youtube. Their cover of ''A Day In The Life'' is almost perfect.
Enjoy

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

Hi Mike, yes I've heard of the 'Fab Faux' also another beatles cover band is "Abby Road" that are well versed in the Beatles. I will keep you posted after the weekend.

Take Care ...Badeye.

one caper after another

Hi Badeye,
I met a guy the w/e who knows everything about the beatles..and was even at Macc'as wedding.! I had heard of this guy before, but had never met him!  It turned out  he is a friend of one of the Girlettes, and was down for a music getaway. 
Also all the ladies got a present of a presentation Box of Whiskey, with the brand name and our own names in gold print on the label! Now Badeye " how cool is that?" Much cooler then those new fishing / Guitar inventions?
My sons have strict instructions, to open same on my demise, as im not partial to whisky.
So i hope its well  matured before that happens?
Have a great time at your beatles venue!

Slan
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi Old Doll that is the coolest, hey you have a long way to go yet. The Whiskey will be well aged just because you have a great attitude and will live a long time. No mess No fuss No stress. life is good.

Take Care ....Badeye.

one caper after another