Topic: t:title"the king of his castle" ****** 400 400 400******

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"the king of his castle" ****** 400 400 400******

Daddycool, way to go man 400 songs. WOW.

Joe

YOU THE MAN BIG DADDY...Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you've written more songs than I have in my whole repitoire!!!!
JV

Congratulations Robert - Wow! 400 songs....500 will be a breeze for you....but I'm looking for your 1000ths song.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

lovely song dad but i brought my own car smile but he is the salt of the earth and i wouldn't be without him for the worls so thank you for introducing us love you xx

Well done Bob 400 that's no mean achievement.
Looking forward to the next 400  smile
ark

thanks everyone i've enjoyed every moment,i'm gonna hang up my pen to concentrate on getting some noise made...amanda love you to bits[my daughter]..stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

I knew you had it in you Daddy. smile  Congrats on #400. It makes it sweeter that it was written for close family.

Awesome.
400 down...400 more to go?

Ken

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi ken thanks for that,i have to put pen to paper when the notion comes or its gone again,must be old age creaping,but i'm enjoying doing it....stay cool