Topic: "Thoughts"

Capo 2

Intro- C   Am

Verse one-C                                                              Am
                I close my eyes and I think about life, And I can't help but wonder why so much strife?
F                                                      G
I see a cloudy day feel a clouded mind, I count all the things in life I hope to find, and............
Am                        Em                      Am                   F        G
I know I know that, I dream to much, but I got I got a hunch it'll do me good.

Chorus- Em                                               Am
            I sit here with these thoughts going round..........
Em                                         Am
I wish all this made sense right now............
C              Em  C             Em       Am    F                     G
What can I do, what can I say? to make life a little less crazy................ //

Verse two- C                                                         Am
                It's a hectic world full of trip wire snares. I don't know how I could have so many cares.
F                                              G
I sit back and look way above, I wonder bout God and the beauty of His love, and.........................
Am                          Em                                  Am                      F    G
It's all it's all a maze, I'm stuck stuck in a daze, all these things of life flood my mind.               

Chorus- Em                                               Am
            I sit here with these thoughts going round..........
Em                                         Am
I wish all this made sense right now............
C              Em  C             Em       Am    F                     G
What can I do, what can I say? to make life a little less crazy................ //

Solo with scatting- C, Am, F, G, Am, Em, Am, F, G,

Chorus-

Ending- ( play quietly)   

C                                                              Am
                I close my eyes and I think about life, And I can't help but wonder why so much strife?
F                                                      G                                                    C
I see a cloudy day feel a clouded mind, I count all the things in life I hope to find.

Without music life would be a journey through a desert.

I Cor 14:15

Re: "Thoughts"

hi jj life sucks but we have to make our own way through,keep plodding on reguardless,good song/lyrics.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi jj ..I like this, its a little sad but thats the kind of music and lyric I do like best.
do you play guitar? I couldn`t find a link" to hear it.

Hi lane, yeah I do play guitar. I had a video taken of me singing and playing this song but when I uploaded it to utube the sound was messed up. I don't know how to fix it or what caused it but if I can figure it out I will post it up for ya'll to hear. and thanks by the way for your comments.

Without music life would be a journey through a desert.

I Cor 14:15