Topic: Song I wrote about bein in a Loveless Marriage

called "Back To You Somehow".... when you still remember the Love that once was and want it back but
you have drifted apart.... some folks cut the cord and end in divorce... some want to hang in there....

https://soundcloud.com/gilmichael/back-to-you-somehow

Original Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/thegilsongs
Cover Songs on YouTube:   www.youtube.com/All1Song

Re: Song I wrote about bein in a Loveless Marriage

for some reason it will not let me view it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hey there All1 song. I liked your song very much. A lot of emotion there. It brought me to a place that most all of us have been at least once in our lives. When you can write and perform a song that will reach out and touch someone. That is when music is at it's best! Great job!

Dave

Great job.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Lovely. The couple times I've tried to write a song, I've been terribly disappointed with the results.

Great song! I especially enjoyed the way you picked this--evocative and complex.

I finely got too hear it,excellent song and playing.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

terrific  ,great  picking  too   love  the  bass line ,  are  you  playing  in an alternate  tuning ?

Enjoyed it Gil.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C