1 (edited by daddycool 2007-07-23 22:44:29)

Topic: t/:title a working life

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

the end.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t/:title a working life

I PRESUME BY NOW YOU KNOW I WORK ON DERBYSHIRES HIGHWAYS AND BYWAYS BY THREE OF THE SONGS I'VE POSTED, I LIKE IT ,GOT A GOOD CREW ...YOU SEE MANY CHANGES THATS WHAT INSPIRED THESE SONGS.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

very cool, daddycool - I can't imagine how hot it gets working over fresh asphault . . . I like to watch road crews work.  When everything is clicking it's like ballet with monster equipment.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

4 (edited by Old Doll 2007-07-20 07:51:44)

Hi daddycool,
These topics are like trips down memory lane.  People with T B. here years ago were taken to 3 different airs to breathe? Mountain Air, Seaside air, and Hot Ashfelt to clear the lungs.

Welll done.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

thanks for your comments its great when these songs just click together i havent even played them myself yet ,i just sang the song and put chords i thought would fit .

adjusted chords as ive played it through now...