Topic: why does my subtitle line not appear in my original songs

Actually I am making corrections on a song I already posted a while back. To do this I am replying to my song post and pasting it in the box in chord pro style. Everything shows up fine except the subtitle line (which I use as a by line because there is no line for that.)
{st: by Zen Galileo} is exactly how I do it but it doesn't show. Also other parts of the heading are out of alignment. Somehow the intro chords show up on top of the comments line or in the middle of the line. Appreciate any help
Zen

Re: why does my subtitle line not appear in my original songs

maybe no space after the colon?  I'm not sure.  I haven't had issues with formatting, although I haven't done it a lot of times.  Here's the basic how to:  http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1957

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hey Zen,

The song in chordpro can sometimes be temperamental. I looked at it, edited it by deleting the line and then putting it back in, and presto, it works. Some of the other features of chordpro can be a little touchy so just play around with it and hopefully it will work.

Bottom line: you had it right but sometimes you have to hold your mouth just right.  smile

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

thanks