Topic: Is there Only One?

Not necessarily a line from Highlander...but I noticed that a majority of our posters are from English Speaking Countries.  That got me to wondering if there are alternate versions of this great forum hiding elsewhere that we are unaware of.  Sites like Chordie.de, or Chordie.nl, or Chordie.cz, or Chordie.ru?  Targeted specifically for the rest of the world based on predominant language.

Granted it is fairly easy to write in your native language and then use one of the translation applications to convert your thoughts into another format, but it is cumbersome and not always accurate.  Heck we have trouble expressing our actual meanings sometimes in English some of the time.

Anybody know?

Thanks;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Re: Is there Only One?

Haven't a clue, Doug.

As you say my own English is poor at best, along with some very rudimentary French and German. I probably wouldn't know what I was looking at if I came across it. I do visit a Spanish site called www.tullianos.com which has pretty well everything a Jethro Tull fan could want. I use the Google Chrome translator, and it's adequate if not 100% accurate.