1 (edited by easybeat 2014-10-27 23:03:43)

Topic: All Blacks In USA

gidday.
any you guys in chicago?
The All Blacks  play USA  this week.(rugby)
Just wondered if there is any mention/interest
in public or media

The King Of Audio Torture

Re: All Blacks In USA

Hi easy I love too watch rugby it is alot like our american football. we have a football post up here.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hope The USA `Eagles` do well.
good luck

USA 7s in Vegas 2.13.15. So excited!!!!!!!!

Baldguitardude wrote:

USA 7s in Vegas 2.13.15. So excited!!!!!!!!

Lucky dude,I wish they were coming somewhere close too me are you going too go see them?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yes. I go every year. It's my favorite sporting event. You should come out for it.....best weekend of the year in Vegas in my opinion.

7 (edited by dino48 2014-10-30 00:23:37)

Baldguitardude wrote:

Yes. I go every year. It's my favorite sporting event. You should come out for it.....best weekend of the year in Vegas in my opinion.

you are temting me,that would be cool but my car needs some work soon,I will let you know if I can. I have never seen a live game. I have seen alot of nfl games live at candlestic park.

Easy I was able too watch part of the game and we got Hammered by the all blacks team 74 to 6,you got a great team there. They play great. and deserve too be world champs on too England and Wales now for them.

Hey but your guys showed a lot of guts.

enjoyed the game, really wished USA could have scored a try, but there's one thing about the all blacks, they never take pity and they don't stop till the final whistle blows.

i really hope rugby catches on in the states, can you imagine in a couple of years time, with all that catchment area, they could definitely have a world beating side.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

easybeat wrote:

Hey but your guys showed a lot of guts.

I enjoyed watching what I could,looks like your players were a lot better then ours(and a lot bigger). I was amazed at the amount of all black team fans at the stadium they are real popular and I belive the champions over the last few years.Rugby is getting more popular in the U.S. and the collages are starting more teams. I problem with that is American football running about the same time most of our bigger players will go too our football.

Oh Rugby's been around and has quite a following here in the States.... at least at the collegiate level.  We have a local league and it draws crowds.
But until the sport is promoted at some higher level as entertainment and gets better sponsorship, rugby will be somewhere behind soccer waiting in the wings with lacrosse and cricket.(yes I live in a University town, and we have cricket too).

Soccer is finally coming into it's own at a Professional level and seeing enough revenue to be a contender with Football (American), Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey...... maybe we just have too many choices.?.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Doug_Smith wrote:

Oh Rugby's been around and has quite a following here in the States.... at least at the collegiate level.  We have a local league and it draws crowds.
But until the sport is promoted at some higher level as entertainment and gets better sponsorship, rugby will be somewhere behind soccer waiting in the wings with lacrosse and cricket.(yes I live in a University town, and we have cricket too).

Soccer is finally coming into it's own at a Professional level and seeing enough revenue to be a contender with Football (American), Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey...... maybe we just have too many choices.?.

Ditto I think if it was shown over here more it could be almost as big as our football.