Topic: Moonage Daydream Solo

Hi Guys

Does anyone have a tab of the solo from Moonage Daydream by Mick Ronson?

Thanks

Lou

Re: Moonage Daydream Solo

Welcome here,I could not find it,I did a text search here and it came up with a david bowie song so you might check his and see if they are the same.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi Dino

Thanks for your reply and welcome to Chordie.  Im not sure I understand what you meant - did you mean to add a link to the result of your search, or have i picked you up wrongly?  I tried searching on Chordie for it but couldnt find anything, nor through a general google search - lots of chords to the song , but no tab of the solo.

Cheers

Lou

4 (edited by Doug_Smith 2014-12-22 23:37:25)

Hi Lou,  I also found the David Bowie version, which has the solo tabbed.
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/david … am_tab.htm
It is also indexed under Bowie, David here on Chordie, but I think the Ultimate link is more readable (at least on my PC).

Hope it's the one you are looking for, and have fun with it!

Welcome to Chordie!

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Hi Doug

Thanks for that and your welcome to Chordie.  I think I have inadvertantly confused matters by the way I wrote my query.  The song was written by David Bowie, but its Mick Ronson who plays the lead guitar on it.  The link you attached, Im familiar with - it shows the break halfway through the song, which is played on sax and (I think) piccolo.  What Im looking for is the tabs for the outro at the end where Mick Ronson plays a load of great guitar in the key of B Minor.

Thanks for your help

Lou